Talking Transgender .
Professor John Whitehall. Childhood Gender Dysphoria. 12 Video Series with Transcripts.
Sexual Confusion. Hormone Therapy. Sex Reassignment Surgeries. Psychological Counseling. Transgenderism Explained.
The strength of any leading community lies in it being able to unify its various member parts for the common advancement of all. When one faction or another pushes any agenda for a specific purpose, and to the disregard of all historical and traditional merit which made it the strong community it has come to be, then the time has come for a rethink on the ideology which underpins the community in the first place. It is time for the community at large to stand firm for the beliefs it holds over all its members.
The Safe Schools program was commissioned by a group of people whose stance was honorable in that it was originally designed to tackle the problem of bullying. What it has become instead pushed boundaries beyond the scope for which it was financed, and we urge communities to stand together and support the Coalition Federal Government in removing funding and support for this program in its current form. The agenda pushed by the Safe Schools alliance targets youth and children at a very vulnerable age and aims to separate them from their traditional family core and the values of the community to uphold all citizens. We ask that you divert attention from this program and towards a program better aimed at tackling inclusion and acceptance NOT based and biased towards gender and sexualisation.
Andrew Haste speaking in Parliament
Any parent knows that when raising children, there are a lot of areas which can be hard to tackle, and each child needs their own care plan. But we all know that fire is dangerous, therefore we warn children of the dangers in a way which they can understand. We don’t allow them to learn that fire is dangerous by letting them play with it. The scars and pain would be felt long after the damage would have been done if this was so. In the same way, why should we be asked to allow our children to be involved in programs which inherently ask children to suspend their trust in their family unit for providing the guidance needed to work their way through issues of puberty, maturation and development and be subject to “education” well beyond the scope of anti-bullying and acceptance of diversity. Yet this is what the Safe Schools Program asks us to do.
Roz Ward architect of Safe Schools admits that Safe Schools is not about bullying.
Understand the agenda and level the playing field – find out why this program is only taught behind closed doors and without any parent choice. If the safety of our children is of any importance, it should be open to scrutiny and involvement by all those concerned with the raising of young people to understand that we are a diverse humanity, equal in all ways. Ask for a copy of the curriculum, and if you are lucky enough to find a school willing to divulge its content, be ready to understand the call to action we set before you.
A mother talks about discovering what her son is being taught at school.
For those of you not yet ready to surrender your rights as a parent to teach and guide your children through the admittedly often volatile and confusing stage of puberty and maturation, please be active! Now is the time to join the support for the removal of this experimental and divisive program.
Here’s how you can reconnect our community to actively develop a stronger sense of inclusion and acceptance :
- Be active in your school. Find out what community initiatives they currently have in place for celebrating the unique humans which make up the community – join in and celebrate the many events schools put on to support all members of their school community – not just those whose agenda may be oriented towards sexual identity as a basis for being.
- Find out what your school teaches and the programs they use to teach children and youth about acceptance in ALL its forms – about equality, compassion, and understanding of diversity in all forms. Support your school by being informed and understanding that SAFE does not equate to just the sexually exposed.
- Take back the word SAFE – ensure that it is not a euphemism for the grooming of children beyond their understanding and natural inclination to curiosity. Children mature at different rates and this program does not allow for this. It forces ideology and decision making in sensitive areas well before many children are ready to comprehend the enormity and longevity of the choices being made. Maturity and sexual maturity CANNOT be forced and the method of removing parental involvement this program endorses, is not a health initiative we should lightly sit back and accept. SAY NO! and make sure your school is aware of your decision.
- If your children are not yet at school, find out about schools in your area by visiting them and asking to walk through during a recess or free period. See how the children interact with each other and watch the NATURAL acceptance children have of others in action.
- Write to your local MP or Premier and let them know you support the Federal Government stance to remove this program in favour of a more transparent and active program. For SAFE to mean more than sexually aware and to include acceptance in ALL its forms. A program which supports the family unit and allows it to function in teaching the next generation the values and core understandings which The Safe Schools program seeks to strip from it.
- BEFORE you vote, make sure you know what each candidate supports and the programs they will endorse. Take your vote seriously and send a message to the candidates that you will not tolerate the stripping of family rights.